Mission of Pharmvest
Increase people’s optionality by improving their financial health. Financially healthy people work in careers they love, have more choice, and are a positive influence on their community, workplace, and life.
So, who I am !?!?
- Critical Care Pharmacist at a large hospital in Washington State
- Have always loved personal finance
- I’ve always wanted to be an accountant, but I accidentally became a pharmacist!
- Realized I got burned by a Whole Life Insurance salesman and immediately took a larger interest in my finances and absorbing all content I could find
- Took at look at my personal Balance Sheet a few years out of school and realized I had a NEGATIVE NET WORTH
- After 3-4 years of making >$100,000 per year !!!!
- Got bored one day and decided to get a Master in Business Administration from my local University (completed in 2012!)
- Got a wild hair and worked for a software company for a year (but came back to hospital pharmacy)
- Started a personal finance class at my local College of Pharmacy around 2015 and this website in 2018
Email: pharmvest [at symbol] pharmvest [dot] com